Keeping elderly residents safe is paramount, and medication errors can take a toll on their well-being. With eMAR, elderly care homes can lower the risk of medication errors through a streamlined medication administration.
With eMAR, learning disability care home staff can save medication administration time, freeing up time to give to the people they support.
Dementia Care Homes typically have challenges with medication, regimes can be complex and time consuming – the ability to spot and correct missed signatures and gaps quickly is vital.
Respite Care Homes can improve patients’ overall health and well-being by prioritising personal care in their short-term care. Respite Care Homes can achieve this by using eMAR to improve their operational efficiency.
- Quick to learn and easy to use – we can provide online training courses for your staff.
- A true mobile App, not just a responsive website – so it doesn’t slow down when Your data and systems aren’t tied to one Pharmacy provider.
- Wakes device up to sound alerts and reminders, even if the App isn’t running.
- Securely stores info even if 3G / Wifi drops out without slowing down.
- Developed by us in the UK – if your organisation needs customisations, we can deliver UK based support team – phone and email
- Independent Of Pharmacies
Download Product Sheet
Testimonials from our latest clients
We’re keen to be progressive and are always looking for ways to make it easier for our staff.
The staff at Electronic MAR have been great in providing training to get us set up.
We can train a new member of staff to use the product in around half an hour.
Our staff have picked it up very quickly – even those who aren’t particularly used to using technology.
Electronic MAR makes it easy to see when medicine has been administered…
We were using traditional paper MAR sheets…